- want to find a way to fit practicing into your busy schedule so you can play lots more music and progress faster?
- want to create your own unique practice strategy to accomplish your ultimate goals and dreams?
- feel "stuck" looking at tabs, not being able to memorize quickly, and want to learn songs quicker?
- want to lay a rock solid foundation so you can sound and feel like a pro?
- know you could improve your playing if you knew exactly what to practice and how to practice it?
- want to be able to play with better musicians?
That's why I've created the
Practice Strategy Checklist - for Bluegrass Banjo
In this program you'll get:
- A practice schedule for learning songs
- Improvising 101
- 6 tips to making practicing easier and learning faster that will help you improve at any level.
- Essential banjo recordings list
- Instructional videos
- 4 medium to difficult traditional song tab with play along tracks! - Little Darlin Pal of Mine, Foggy Mountain Special, Big Sciota, and Big Sandy River - so you can implement what you're learning!
- ...and a master checklist, so you know you're making the right steps towards becoming a better player!
"I never imagined I would be able to hold my own on some bluegrass classics I grew up listening to. This is all thanks to Bennett's patience and teaching style tailored to my specific learning style." -Tori D.
You'll get everything sent to your inbox immediately, for only $29!
"I highly recommend anyone serious about learning how to play an instrument take lessons from Bennett." -Eli B.
Why learn from me?
I'm passionate about teaching good practice habits. I think its one of the most important skills you can develop when learning an instrument. I love teaching bluegrass banjo because I know the joy that comes with having practiced a song and being able to play confidently and expertly, especially when you play with other people.
I've been teaching high level students for over 10 years, and I see teaching online as a way to make this essential information more available to anyone who is ready for it.
I've been featured on the front page of Bluegrass Today and the cover of Banjo Newsletter, and I'm currently playing banjo in a production of a show by Steve Martin and Edie Brickell.
"Lady Nora contains six contemporary banjo tunes, recorded flawlessly by Sullivan" - Bluegrass Today
"23-year-old guitar and banjo player Bennett Sullivan released his 6-song EP “Lady Nora” this spring. This is an auspicious debut.” - Banjo Newsletter
"Bennett understands and cares about the process." -Jeff L.
MY GUARANTEE - If after 30 days of using my practice guide, you don't feel that you've gained something from this program, show me that you've put in the time and done the work, and I'll send you your money back!
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com.