What you'll get:
Master Class recordings and learning materials.
- Melodification Master Class Recordings (4 one hour-long classes)
- MMC Tab and play along/ear training tracks
- Single String Master Class Recordings (4 hour-long classes and bonus videos with Ryan Cavanaugh)
- SSMC Tab and play along/ear training tracks
- Ear training course - 10 videos with varying difficulty
After submitting your payment information, you will be sent a PDF to your email address containing a private link to the Master Class materials.
Learn the foundation of jazz theory, vocabulary, and improvisation in this one-time hour long live class on December 23rd at 7pm EST.
This class is for intermediate/advanced players. Knowledge of basic theory is required.
We'll be focusing on what the ii-V-I chord progression is, where you can hear it, and how you can practice and implement it in both your bluegrass and jazz playing.
With your purchase you'll receive a tab worksheet to use for practice (sent after the class) and a list of suggested tunes to listen to and learn. Also, you will have lifetime access to the recording of the call.